I am making this list cos it annoys me that I keep meeting my admirers in BRT buses and not just admirers’, those sort of guys that would be ‘babying you how far’ as they munch on a roasted corn in transit from Okokomaiko to Abule Egba!
Did I just mention Abule Egba? I’ll be damned if I am asked to narrate my love story in 2030 and I say, ‘Oh! We met in a park at Ayobo while he was on his way to Agbado Ijaiye to borrow money from his Landlord and I was waiting for a bus to Igando for a job interview.’ God forbid! There are lots of single girls on this blog so I am not making the list for myself, I am doing it for all of us. Now smile!
And so without much ado, I present these places in no particular order.
- Murtala Mohammed International Airport
- Murtala Mohammed Local Airport
- Redeemed Christian Church Of GOD, City of David
- COZA Lagos.
- Oriental Hotel lobby.
- Atican Beach
- Specific places at The Palms e.g café vergnano
- Four Points By Sheraton Restaurant
- Intercontinental Hotel Garage
- Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge at 6am
- Chevron Estate in Lekki
- 1004 Estate stair case
- Wedding receptions in VI esp the ones in exotic venues.
- Eko Hotel reception area
- Sheraton Male toilet.
- Driveway of British Schools in VI…ermm…be careful of married men though.
- Banana Island Estate Gate
- Banana Island backyard Gate
- Accenture Car park
- Pan African University
- Silverbird Galleria, VI.
- Piccolo Mondo Restaurant
- House on the Rock
- Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue traffic
- Where Ebeano supermarket once stood…RIP
I am going to try my luck in one or twenty of these paces and trust me to give you all the scoop here but until then, expect a list of the places to avoid if you want your wedding guests to see meat in their jollof rice. Ciao
PS: If you feel there are places I forgot to mention, feel free to add it in the comment section.
Widget not in any sidebars